Who Are We?
Petrosains Sdn Bhd is a wholly owned subsidiary of PETRONAS, that manages the visit operations of the world renowned PETRONAS Twin Towers and the interactive science centre, Petrosains, The Discovery Centre. Located in the heart of Kuala Lumpur, these two distinctive institutions play a significant role in providing the world with a unique view of the progress of the nation through the vantage point of tourism and informal learning. In line with our expansion plans, we are seeking aspiring and dynamic individuals to share our vision and be part of our team for the following positions:
- Provide departmental administrative assistance through efficient monitoring, documenting and filing of items such as budget, KPI, SOP, database, etc to ensure all relevant information and documentation are organized for management and reporting purposes.
- Execute procurement and systems related matters through efficient and effective implementation of systems such as SAP, eProcurement etc. to ensure all relevant processes are accurate, timely and adhere to the company’s guidelines and procedures.
- Support the execution of relevant department and company related events and activities.
- Diploma in any relevant field; preferably in marketing/ business admin background
- Good proficiency in the English Language (written and verbal)
- Able to operate common computer applications
Social Media Executive
- Manage the company’s social media activities: Plan, coordinate and publish the postings across social media platforms based on the strategies and directions of the company. This scope covers copy writing, content planning and creation, daily updates, monitoring and responding accordingly on the platforms.
- Content creation: Sourcing of information and materials for digital communications activities. This scope covers monitoring the trends, sourcing for info and materials from other departments and generating conversations on digital platforms.
- Campaign Management: Execute digital campaigns or activation on social media platforms, including publlishing of content and answering queries.
- Other relevant marketing related duties as required.
- Bachelors degree in communications, marketing, multimedia or any relevant diciplines.
- Fluent in English and Bahasa Melayu, both spoken and written. Creative copy writing is a MUST.
- Strong science background is an advantage.
- Active and savvy social media user.
- Able to work on tight deadlines, with ability to multitask
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office, knowledge in design tools or apps is a bonus.
- Able to understand analytics and insights, and apply accordingly.
Provide assistance to the customers and visitors to the Gift Shop and maintain the merchandise level and arrangement on the sales floor effectively and efficiently with the objective of generating revenue for the Gift Shop.
- SPM holder
- Relevant experience from retail environment/service industry is an added advantage
- Good communication skills, both in English and Bahasa Malaysia
- Knowledge in other languages will be an added advantage
- Willing to work on roster basis including on weekends and public holidays
Visitor Management Coordinator
To provide assistance and facilities to visitors by engaging them with energizing, entertaining, friendly, creative and innovative world class services while ensuring the safety and comfort at all times.
- Diploma Tourism or Hospitality Industry.
- Good command of both Bahasa Malaysia & English. Ability to converse in other languages is an advantage.
- Genuine passion for people.
Closing date 16 December 2016
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence. Applicants should enclose a complete CV stating personal particulars and employment history. Applications should be sent via email to: